WhiteOwl has a long tradition of working with nonprofit organizations and has extensive experience in this sector with Blackbaud users.
We know that successful management of a nonprofit organization requires attention to details. Careful administration of expenses and meticulous reporting practices are essential to meet regulatory compliance, and to secure future funding.
Blackbaud's Financial Edge offers powerful business management solutions focused on the unique needs of nonprofit organizations. These solutions promote accurate and timely reporting, easier access to data, and automated processes that help reduce daily overhead. This translates into more time to focus on your core mission of providing services and value to beneficiaries.
WHY WHITEOWL FOR NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS?
WhiteOwl has experience with Hundreds of nonprofit Organizations
- Grant Based Organizations
- K-12 Private Schools
- Hospices and many more
Provide responsible financial management
- Gain real-time access to financial information to enable better decision making with integrated project accounting.
- Integrate data from disparate systems such as finance and programs for a complete view of your organization.
- Automate and streamline critical business processes such as funding management to reduce costs, decrease errors and save time.
- Provide better and more timely reports to internal and external constituents to ensure financial integrity and accountability.
- Increase compliance with regulatory and external audit requirements (for example, SFAS 117 in the US).
Improve service delivery and increase constituent satisfaction
- Integration of Blackbaud's Financial Edge to the Raiser’s Edge.
- Quickly and accurately respond to requests through a unified view of the constituent.
- Improve project management capabilities by centralizing all project-related information.
- Integrate workflow to automate processes and improve efficiency.