This position is located within the PaperSave Professional Services division at WhiteOwl. WhiteOwl, developer of PaperSave, is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and prides itself on providing clients with a single source for fully integrated, reliable and cost effective technology solutions that align IT with a company's business goals and objectives.
As a PaperSave Consultant, you’ll lead the deployment of new PaperSave implementations to our customers with involvement at all points of the project. Your role will be to manage and execute customer deployments of our PaperSave ECM solutions, which include software and services that deliver productivity enhancing capabilities for managing an organizations documents, business workflow and transaction automation solutions. You will provide the front-line relationship with our customers throughout the project implementation and will be responsible for achieving the highest levels of satisfaction through the efficient implementation and successful operation of the PaperSave solutions.
Your job will be to provide hands-on implementation, as well as ensuring that the appropriate, cross-functional resources are involved at all phases of the project implementation. You will be interfacing with new and existing customers, resellers, engineering, customer support, and management staff.
Travel is sometimes required (10 - 30% of time may be spent at client locations).
- Perform hands-on design, configuration, and training of PaperSave for clients.
- Coordinate efforts of internal team resources such as installation and configuration engineers and support engineers involved in project deployments.
- Coordinate multiple, simultaneous project implementations at remote customer sites, via remote access.
- Prepare detailed project plans, communication and documentation materials.
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Provide end-user training via the Web or on-site regarding the effective use of a PaperSave system.
- Document business process designs related to process automation approval workflows.
- Provide direct coordination and assistance to channel partners and resellers.
- Work closely with Sales staff and end-users in a Sales Engineering support role to collect customer requirements in the pre-sales process.
- Work closely with Engineering and Technical Support to configure workflows, resolve technical product issues and test new features.
- Provide customer feedback to Sales and Marketing regarding new feature requests and product enhancements.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Systems Management, and/or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with business process and/or accounting software applications.
- Project management experience with projects spanning multiple sites, including multiple simultaneous projects is valuable.
- Experience in the installation and support of departmental and/or enterprise business applications.
- A passion to provide superior customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Accountable and takes ownership for meeting implementation targets.
- Self-motivated, willing and able to assume additional responsibilities on short notice.
- Results-oriented, excellent ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to achieve goals.
- Strong interpersonal abilities to facilitate extensive interactions across the organization and with multiple customers.
- Strong organization skills to drive multiple, simultaneous implementations.
- Strong commitment to accuracy and a high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Additional Skills Preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL and SharePoint.
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics and Blackbaud applications.