PaperSave® Customer Account Manager
PaperSave is seeking to add a Customer Account Manager (CAM) to manage a portion of our client base.
The mission for the CAM is to help enable our clients to obtain maximum benefit and service from their PaperSave investment. This position is responsible for selling additional product and service offerings into the existing PaperSave client base as well as manages the maintenance renewals for the respective accounts.
The Customer Account Manager drives sales revenue by:
- Building a relationship with key players in their customer accounts
- Penetrating the customer account at all levels to understand changing needs and knowledge level of the products
- Maintaining an on-going account strategy for selling PaperSave products and Services.
The CAM position is an extremely critical role in helping us realize our goal of providing our customers with an unequaled customer experience. The CAM has the unique challenge of understanding our customers’ needs and strategic objectives to uncover how we can best serve them in achieving their objectives. At the same time the CAM must act as an influencer, connector, and coordinator to make sure that we are pulling together the right team, at the right time, and delivering services in such a way that our customers come to trust and rely on PaperSave even more.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of prior sales experience is required in the role of Customer Account Management or Account Executive
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Intacct and Blackbaud software and services, highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to converse across multiple industries
- Ability to listen to client’s needs and translate into product or service offerings
- Candidate Success Criteria
- Meeting and/or exceeding goals including, but not limited to, revenue and customer retention
- Managing forecasts, pipelines and predictability for revenue achievement
- Managing the entire sales life cycle of transactions to ensure visibility into and predictability of the lead-to-close process.
- Ensuring and enabling the highest levels of professionalism
- Working in a team selling environment, driving and leveraging the talents of team members across multiple functions
- Timely and positive resolution of escalated sales and support-related issues
- Communicates with customers, customers partners and executives on significant issues and accomplishments