WhiteOwl ERP Consultant
WhiteOwl is looking for an experienced ERP consultant who shares our passion for using technology to help our clients work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be a team player who has in-depth knowledge of the ERP application. Candidate will have experience in evaluating business processes and converting requirements into a solution that is based on best practices for implementing ERP. Candidates must demonstrate their application knowledge and depth in process design, configuration, and testing with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and 2013. The position will involve interaction with clients, working with our sales team on solution selling, estimating project costs, and working with our development team.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the ERP applications to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the ERP applications and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard ERP functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the ERP applications to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the ERP applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Systems or related field.
- Accounting Degree or CPA a plus.
- Current Microsoft GP certifications required.
- Effectively analyze, understand and solve business problems.
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Ability to work with clients with business requirements and create the appropriate workflows, and configurations.
- Ability to identify when customizations would be required and create specifications for implementing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.