WhiteOwl ERP (Business Central/NAV) Consultant
WhiteOwl is looking for an experienced ERP consultant who shares our passion for using technology to help our clients work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be a team player who has in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Business Central/NAV application. Candidate will have experience in evaluating business processes and converting requirements into a solution that is based on best practices for implementing ERP systems. Candidates must demonstrate their application knowledge and depth in process design, configuration, and testing with Microsoft Business Central/NAV. The position will involve interaction with clients, working with our sales team on solution selling, estimating project costs, and working with our development team.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Business Central/NAV application to meet the customer’s needs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the ERP applications and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Business Central/NAV functionality.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Business Central/NAV application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the ERP applications.
- Ability to work with clients with business requirements and create the appropriate workflows, and configurations.
- Ability to identify when customizations would be required and create specifications for implementing.
- Customizing financial reports based on client requirements
- Design custom reports based on client requirements and work with development team to develop and test.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business systems or related field (accounting degree a plus)
- 3 to 5 years of experience with ERP systems working with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Cash Management Modules.
- Working knowledge of Sales, Fixed Assets, & Purchasing Modules
- Design/create chart of accounts using dimensions & entities
- Setup consolidations
- Setup allocations rules
- Setup bank reconciliations
- Setup/configure 1099 reporting
- Configure/setup check layouts and ACH payments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Remain flexible on changing workloads.